25 Thoughtful Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Virgo
Your loyal Virgo BFF has stuck with you through thick and thin. They keep you grounded and are the most loyal friend you know. Show your appreciation for your favorite Virgo by surprising them with a birthday gift inspired by their zodiac sign. Cater to her analytical tendencies with a trusty journal or her love for nature with an adorable bonsai tree. Whatever her preferences, choose from these 25 adorable gift ideas your sweet and sensitive bestie will surely love.
1. How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide by Katie Daisy ($20): If your BFF’s second home is the outdoors, she’ll undoubtedly love this nature-inspired read. Filled with helpful packing lists, whimsical weather folklore, plant facts, and poetry aplenty, How to Be a Wildflower is the book she’s been hoping for.
2. Creative Co-Op Ceramic Rabbit Vase ($24): Brighten up her bedside table with this adorable ceramic vase shaped like a bunny. It’ll appeal to her love for animals, as well as her appreciation for flowers.
3. darkponydesigns I Slay OK Necklace ($20): Does your favorite Virgo know how to slay all day? Is your other favorite Virgo the Queen Bey? Acknowledge that connection, and let it be a telling birthday gift to your bestie.
4. Yellow Willow Frond Yoga Mat ($98): If she’s prone to overthinking, as most analytical Virgos are, she might find yoga helpful in achieving inner peace. Give her all she needs for her new favorite hobby with this pretty, non-slip yoga mat featuring a tropical print.
5. Joybox The Grateful Moments Planner ($24): Bring more joy and happiness into her life with this one-of-a-kind planner that promotes positive thinking. Its focus on self-development and self-reflection makes this planner a must-have for any introspective Virgo.
6. The Mindfulness Coloring Book: Anti-Stress Art Therapy for Busy People by Emma Farrarons ($10): Help her channel all that meticulousness into this therapeutic coloring book that provides a creative outlet for a busy mind. Its 70 intricate patterns featuring wildlife, rolling waves, and kaleidoscopic designs will bring her the tranquility she needs whenever she feels a bit overwhelmed.
7. Starla Halfmann Petal Palette Monogram Mug ($10): This mug is a must if caffeine fuels your go-getter in the morning. She’ll surely appreciate its pretty floral pattern and personalized touch.
8. Urban Outfitters Modern Wall Shelf ($29): If we know anything about Virgos, we know her life is full of flowers, reading, and writing. Give her a shelf to keep inspiration at eye level.
9. Girlvisual Beyoncé Wall Art ($8): Sharing a cycle with Beyoncé is thrilling. Let this wall art give your buddy the chills every time it reminds her of the connection between her and the genius behind Lemonade.
10. Mustard Gifts Rainbow Desk Notepad ($8): With so many things going on in your friend’s mind, it’s a wonder she stays organized. Help her out even more with this set of rainbow sticky notes she can use for jotting down important memos or making lists.
11. Uncommon Goods Dawn Redwood Bonsai Forest ($50): Appeal to your pal’s love for nature with this kit that allows her to grow her very own redwood bonsai tree. It’ll come in handy if her current space doesn’t allow her to have an outdoor garden.
12. Rifle Paper Co. Horizontal Appointment Calendar ($26): She can count on staying on top of it all in 2019 with this trusty appointment calendar. Plus, its pretty floral design is one she’ll appreciate for the home or office.
13. BOWER Tipsy Writer ($35): Beyond her writing skills, these tipsy pen holders will add visual interest to her desk. They’re the cool, modern desk accessories her workspace needs.
14. LRoseDesigns Virgo Constellation Necklace ($36+): For the sensible Virgo, picking out the right jewelry can be a bit challenging. Luckily, this delicate and dainty necklace featuring their star sign is stylish but still modest enough for them to wear confidently with any outfit.
15. ruPrint Printable Virgo Constellation Wall Art ($5): Help your Virgo friend proudly show off their star sign with this colorful constellation print. This handmade piece of wall art will brighten up any drab wall or bedside table with its colorful and gilded design.
16. Maybelle Imasa-Stukuls Belle Calligraphy Starter Kit ($30): As someone who prides herself on her attention to detail, your BFF might appreciate taking up calligraphy with this starter kit. It comes with everything she’ll need to master her penmanship, including a wooden nib holder, pointed steel nib, a vial of black ink, instructional booklet with projects, 10 decorative labels, five vellum practice sheets, alphabet guide, and lined guide sheets.
17. Anthropologie Highbar Jewelry Stand ($38): Practical and hardworking, Virgos are some people’s #goals when it comes to organization. Help them keep clutter-free with this sleek and elegant jewelry stand that’ll store all their favorite accessories.
18. Apollo Box Panda Phone Stand ($20): Earthy Virgos are famous for their love of animals, so naturally, your buddy is sure to love this little panda. Not only will the cuddly creature help keep her desk free of clutter, it will also look twice as charming.
19. UncommonGoods Words Cubed ($17): Ruled by Mercury, the planet of communication, your Virgo pal may be quite the writer. Challenge her knack for piecing together eloquent phrases with this set of eight wooden blocks featuring an evocative word on each side. She’ll love the chance to exercise her poetic license.
20. Floribunda Flower Coloring Book by Leila Duly ($23): If she has a thing for pretty flowers, the stunning Flower Coloring Book is the gift to get her. Thanks to its 20 elaborate floral illustrations, she can unwind, relax, and express her creative energy.
21. Ankit Headphones in Leafy Wildflowers ($46): As a more reserved spirit, your Virgo friend might love the easy retreat that music offers from the noise of everyday life. Gift her this fab set that’s decked out in her favorite print — florals!
22. Urban Outfitters Five-Minute Journal ($25): Journaling is second nature for most Virgos. If your BFF is the same, gift her this cute one that also fits her busy lifestyle.
23. Herbivore Botanicals Rose Hibiscus Face Mist ($32): Put a little pep in her step with this refreshing face mist that’s infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose. Spritzing this hydrating blend will feel even better when she learns it’s *all natural*.
24. Brit + Co Floral Illustration Class ($29): If your Virgo is a true flower lover, empower her to create floral art of her own. Gift her this online class, and watch her doodles get a floral upgrade.
25. Poketo Five Pack Double Tip Markers in Primary ($15): It’s safe to assume your favorite Virgo’s biggest pet peeve is bad grammar. This set of colorful, fine tip markers — red included — will keep your perfectionist bestie sane and empower her to add a splash of color to her scrapbook or planner.